Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Box o' Briars

The Box O' Briars (c) 2017 James Hill

Good Afternoon fellow Pipemen! 

I recently won a box lot of briars on ebay and the postman delivered them this weekend! They are in various states of repair, but all are quite mendable and I'm looking forward to sharing my repairs with all of you as I bring these veterans back into smoking condition! I'm really excited about the large pot briar - it's going to be a challenge to recondition but I think it will be a great smoker! From the size of the bowl, I'm guessing it will give a good 1 - 1.5 hours. 

I've also recently received a shipment of Ratttray's Bagpiper's Dream and Sutliff's Maple Street. I'll be posting my thoughts on them soon. 

Until next time, keep the briars lit, pipemen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment